Monday, June 4, 2012

WALT write a great recount about Cross Country

Me and my friends went to the Cross Country.  The mums and dads cheered.  I came third.  It was cool and I was very exhausted.  I ran good and my friend Jacob came first.  It was a sunny day at Hokowhitu Park.
Van





Last Tuesday it was Cross Country.  Cross Country is a big, big, race! We have to run as fast as we can.  Lots of people were clapping and cheering. I felt puffed when I finished the race.  Then mummy gave me a drink that me made better very fast.
Samuel



One day ago we walked to Cross Country.  I was so excited because i came first!  My mum and dad were there to support me.  I really tried my best because Tyrah's friend was in the race. And did you know she is a really good runner? Heaps of other people are good as well.  When we had our turn we started walking back to school.  The big kids had to stay there because they had to run around the big lap.  There were big kids to help us and teachers showing us where to go.  Itr was at Hokowhitu Park.  I feel so sad because the Seniors have to do three laps!  They must have been puffed!
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment